Gear up for the school year with some amazing "Back to School" Clinics.
- 10a-11am, Flight Zone: This clinic will focus on flexibility and body control. Flyers will be taught drills to pull body positions in the air. Concentration will be on scorpions and heal stretches. Flyers will then be given an opportunity to practice their skills in the air on some our MCE coaches and cheerleaders.
- 11am-12pm, Jump Clinic: Jump until you can't jump anymore! This clinic will work on technique, motion placement, and learning the tricks of the trade to that hyperextended jump.
- 12pm-1pm, Stunt Clinic: This stunt clinic is a great way to improve your team's skills while learning safety and technique. Athlete will acquire new stunt specific to their skill level and desire division. You don't need a full stunt group to participate in this clinic.
- 1pm-2pm, Back Handspring Clinic: Athletes will work on the fundamentals of a backhand; including drills, strength training and building confidence to throw a back handspring on multiple surfaces.
- 1pm-2pm, Tuck Clinic: Athletes will focus on tuck shapes, bounding for tucks and mastering body control safely to execute running tucks, standing tucks, and a punch front on multiple surfaces.
To Sign-up for a Clinic please Click HERE